The Kroger Co. Foundation continues our long tradition of working to make our communities better places.
Through The Kroger Co. Foundation, we award millions of dollars in grants every year to local organizations that have been recommended by our retail operating divisions.
In addition to supporting food banks, breast cancer organizations, and other organizations that help individuals achieve their full potential, the Foundation has provided financial support to a variety of other worthy grant recipients, such as:
- Greater Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Foundation of Dallas to provide scholarships for Hispanic youth
- The Julian Center in Indianapolis to offer shelter and services for women escaping domestic violence and their children
- Open Hand in Atlanta to provide meals to homebound individuals struggling with AIDS and other chronic illnesses and disabilities
- San Diego Coast Keeper to support of coastal cleanup efforts at Southern California beaches
- Spokane Public Library in Washington for a summer science education program
For a copy of our contribution guidelines, please click here.
For a copy of The Kroger Co. Foundation Report, please click here.
For additional information, please contact:
The Kroger Co. Foundation
1014 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202